Saturday, February 22, 2014

Anchor Chart Freebie

Hello Friends,

Has anyone used Google Hangouts? I had a training from home this week... and what fun did I have!!  There I was~ sitting on my couch (in recline position) with my laptop balanced on my knees all ready to learn a new skill that would launch me into techno-greatness. Then the camera switched to give all the participants  a grand view of my winter legs (just use your imagination) and my feet.  I couldn't switch views no matter what I did.  So flipped the whole machine and in the process I shut off the microphone.  Not wanting the other participants (co-workers and ADMINISTRATORS) to view my feet or my head bobbing up and down I did what I had to do...I bailed.  I shut off the computer and pleaded power failure.  Yikes! I don't think I'm ready to take classes in the virtual world unless I can wear cute sandals and have a fresh pedi!

On to things that I am good at {ANCHOR CHARTS}

Who doesn't like oh- so- cute anchor charts for the classroom?  
I got some handy dandy new technology for Christmas that will enable me to color graphics.  So...This week  I started to trace over my illustrations that I use on my own anchor charts and color them with my new software.  They aren't perfected quite yet but they are sweet enough to share with my followers!  The first one I made goes with Barbara Henessey's Road Builders.  The freebie has a worksheet and both black/white and colored versions of the graphics.  You can Grab your at TeachersPayTeachers.

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREEBIE!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/ROAD-BUILDERS-ANCHOR-CHART-FREEBIE-1128054

Have a great week everybody! It may be time to treat yourselves to pedi!

Jo Ellyn

No comments:

LinkWithin