Wednesday, February 26, 2014

YOUR HOMEWORK SUPERHERO HAS LANDED!

Whew! what a week!

 (I know it's only Wednesday... but for the love of God we're suppose to have windchills of 100 below zero again and now I have just watched the last episode of Breaking Bad and I need to find a new show ...What AM I gonna do!).  


It still is FREEZIN' SEASON  in Wisconsin and the kiddos have had indoor recess since last July.  My students are doing pretty well.  I have a large collection of legos which helps because LIVING the LEGO LIFE is such a big thing right now with kids. 


 In case you weren't aware Teachers Pay Teacher is having a middle of the week BLOWOUT SALE! (That'll warm us up!)


Be sure to check in with me right HERE on Thurday, Friday and Saturday.  I have made lots of cute giveaways that you'll want to collect during my sale hours.  


In the meantime, I uploaded the SUPERHERO HOMEWORK BUNDLE which will be available on SALE at MIDNIGHT!!!


 It has a whoppin' 96 pages of homework reproducibles to make your teaching life easy, peasy!  So you can enjoy your couch, quilt and favorite TV shows while the winter winds howl!


Here's the LINK~

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/BE-A-SUPERHERO-HOMEWORK-HEROES-BUNDLE--1135527





HAVE A GREAT NIGHT STAY SAFE & WARM
JO ELLYN 

No comments:

LinkWithin