Saturday, March 21, 2015

$1.00 FLASH SALE! I needed Substitute(S)



I needed  a Substitute {should have knocked on wood!}


Hello Everybody,
 This winter I started making LIFESAVERS.  It is a line of daily lesson plans that can be used by substitutes and classroom teachers when there is an emergency... IT HAPPENS TO US ALL!.  

I usually don't get sick.  My body has had every childhood illness early in my career and now I am pretty much in the clear. So I thought....

I forgot it could HAPPEN TO ME until this week when my upper respiratory infection became three days of laryngitis!  I was really grateful for my own Substitute Lesson Plans I was really out of it and there was no way I could plan for this week of health mayhem.

I slept for about 36 hours straight and am feeling much better and I can TALK!  To celebrate my good health I am have a $1.00 SALE on my LIFE SAVER PACKS this weekend at TPT.  I place my bundles on SALE as well...So we can really get this party rolling!


 CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ENTER MY STORE & GO TO RECENTLY POSTED TO GET THE$1.00 DEALS!

CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO GO TO COPYCATS!

STAY WELL EVERYBODY!


No comments:

LinkWithin